Topics

EXT: [SSSA] Reloading station poll #poll

Bruce Ogier

Scott:

I am a #4. Could not see how to vote through the link.

____________________________________

R. Bruce Ogier, CFP®, CLU®, AIF®

President/Financial Advisor

Email: bogier@...

Capital Analysts of Jacksonville, Florida, Inc.
Objective Financial Advice, Custom Solutions

Financial Planning | Wealth Management | Employee Benefits
8160 Baymeadows Way West | Suite 310 | Jacksonville, FL  32256 | Phone 904.730.7433 | Fax 904.448.5396 | bogier@... | www.capanjax.com

Advisory services offered through Capital Analysts or Lincoln Investment, Registered Investment Advisors.  Securities offered through Lincoln Investment, Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.  www.lincolninvestment.com.  Capital Analysts of Jacksonville, Florida, Inc. and the above firm are independent and non-affiliated.

IMPORTANT:  Electronic mail sent through the Internet is neither secure nor assured to be delivered on a timely basis.  We strongly recommend that you do not send confidential personal information, such as social security numbers or account numbers, to us via electronic mail.  Do not send time-sensitive or action-oriented messages to us via electronic mail.  Unsolicited instructions to “buy” or “sell” a security or to conduct any other financial transaction may not be honored.

On Jun 18, 2017, at 12:04 PM, Scott Freudenthal <scottfreudenthal@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

We are considering putting a reloading press (thanks to Bill Boggs) in the Range House. Bill has also agreed to give an instructional class on reloading for the members that are interested. We'd like to get a feel for the level of interest before going further with this.

1. I am very interested in having access to a reloading station in the Range House and would use it
2. I'd like to learn more about reloading and might use it in the Range House after I learned more about it
3. I already reload at home but think the class is a great idea and having a station in the Range House would be nice
4. I do not have any interest in reloading myself but don't mind if there is a reloading station in the Range House for those that want to use it
5. I do not have any interest in reloading myself and do not think that is something we should allow

Vote Now